Alexander Gil, Esq.Partner
Telephone: (305) 665-8888
Fax: (305) 665-3939
2525 Ponce de Leon Blvd #300
Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Alexander Gil earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 2014, along with a Master's Degree in Taxation. Since then, his focus has been on helping individuals and families protect and plan their estates, specializing in planning for families with a loved one or loved ones with disabilities. He holds years of experience in the courtroom as a litigator, focusing on probate, trust, and guardianship litigation. His practice remains specialized in estate and tax planning, asset protection planning, special needs planning, guardianship and probate administration, and probate, trust, and guardianship litigation.
Over the years, Alexander has presented for several different not-for-profit organizations in the area of special needs planning and guardianship. His goal is to educate individuals and families on the importance of planning for a loved one with special needs. He is driven by helping others and has worked to tailor his practice to do just that.
J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, University of Miami School of Law
- Magna Cum Laude
- Staff Editor of the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review
B.B.A., Florida International University
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Superlawyer, Rising Star, 2020: To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars. All attorneys first go through the Super Lawyers selection process. Those who are not selected to the Super Lawyers list, but meet either one of the Rising Stars eligibility requirements, then go through the Rising Stars selection process.
- Seminar: Special Needs Planning, Joshua’s Path Seminar hosted by Goodman Jewish Family Services of Broward County (2021)
- Presentation: Planning for a Loved One with Special Needs, Hosting Organization: University of Miami Center For Autism and Related Disabilities (2020)
- Seminar: Special Needs Trusts, Special Needs Symposium hosted by University of Miami Center For Autism and Related Disabilities and Coastal Wealth (2020)
- Florida Bar Association
Member Since: 2014
- Real Property Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
Member Since: 2014
- Academy of Special Needs Planners
Member Since: 2016